Tanlines offers the very best that Customized Airbrush and Automated Spray Booth Spray Tans have to offer! You will be sprayed by a Certified Spray Technician with the best solution on the market!
Perfect for that upcoming special event or vacation our customized airbrush or booth spray tans will give you a beautiful “off the beach” glow that only Norvell Sunless can give.
Why Choose Norvell?
- Natural Color Results for Any Skin Type
Norvell formulations offer a beautiful instant bronze with a smooth transition to a natural looking DHA tan. Results are natural across a broad spectrum of skin shades and tones.
- Not Just a Tan, it’s a Healthy Skin Treatment Too
Skin firming formula builds and restores the skins’ matrix reducing fine lines and wrinkles.
Our highly concentrated antioxidant blend aids in the reversal of daily skin damage.
- Guaranteed Fast Drying, Non-Sticky, Streak-Free Formula
- No “Orange” Color Development & DHA Negative Odor Control
- Lasting Results
Clients can expect 5-7 days of gorgeous “just off the beach” color with proper maintenance.
Even fading makes for complete customer satisfaction
24-48 Hours Prior to Session
- Exfoliate. Exfoliate. Exfoliate.
We cannot overstress the importance of pre-session exfoliation.
24 hours prior to your appointment, clear away any dry, dead skin cells with a pH balancing exfoliating scrub
such as Amber Sun Body Scrub. For extreme areas use a deep exfoliator, such as Sea Coral Salt Scrub, no less than 24 hours prior to session.
- Avoid using bar soaps, high pH shower products, or in-shower moisturizers.
These products can neutralize the DHA bronzing reaction within the skin.
- Any waxing or shaving should be completed 24 hours prior to session.
Day of Session
- Do Not Create Sunless Barriers
You do not want to apply anything to the skin that may act as a barrier between the sunless solution and the skin.
Deep penetration is key to beautiful lasting color. Do not apply lotions, cream, or perfumes prior to session
Use deodorant sparingly.
- Remove any make-up prior to sunless application.
- Wear loose fitting dark clothing and remove jewelry. Tight clothing can rub or smear bronzers, especially around the knees, elbows and waist.
Immediately Prior to Session
- Apply xLaTan pH balancing spray to stabilize the skins’ pH and provide a quick moisture surge to the skin.
Having the proper skin pH boosts DHA development, speeding result times and creating a deeper, darker tan.
Having a stable pH combats the dreaded “orange effect”.
- Apply Pro-Blend Barrier Cream to your hands, concentrating on the areas between the fingers, around the fingernails ant the palms.
Also apply to feet making sure to get the areas between the toes, around the sole of the foot and the ankles.
Blend barrier cream into the surrounding areas to create a smooth transition from the soon to be tanned areas and the areas you want to avoid over-application.
Lightly apply Barrier Cream to any other dry patches of the skin. These areas often include the ankles, knees and elbows.
After Session Care
- Once dry, apply Trigger Effect to seal sunless results and boost DHA reaction.
- Avoid water and sweating for at least 4-hours. Shower after 16-hours using only a mild pH balancing shower gel such as Amber Sun Body Wash.
If you mush shower before 16-hours, warm water rinse only. Cosmetic instant bronzers will wash away during first shower.
Pools and spas that utilize high level of chlorine can cause your tan to fade.
- Extend color with daily application of Pro-Long color extending moisturizer.
- Touch-Up with 4-Faces or any other Amber sun self tanning product.